Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ian's First Solid Food

On September 17th, 2008 (the day after his doctors appointment) we decided to try to feed Ian some oatmeal. He struggled with it...and still does sometimes, but overall we think that he did a good job for his first time.
(If a black screen appears during the slide show of pictures just click on the "X" in the top right corner.)

2 comments:

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! You're officially a blogger! I am soo excited to see all of you! I can't believe how big Ian has gotten, he is adorable! Thanks for the words of encouragement!! I will need them so much, I really don't have many to share my successes with that is why I am putting it on my blog! We were sad we didn't get to say goodbye to you on the actual day that we left....I am so glad that we haven't lost contact, we sure miss you guys! Keep posting:)

Katie Nikolaus said...

I can't believe how big Ian is, he's already on cereal?!? He's so cute! I had no idea you guys had a blog, I'm glad you commented! We love love it here, and we ARE having so much fun. Hope you guys are doing well.