This video clip was taken at my mom's house on her sofa, and is from October 19th. I know it is at least a month old, but I just didn't know how to get video on here until just recently. Ian used to only be able to do this on soft surfaces (ie: the couch and his bed) but now he does it anytime we set him on his belly, and he trys to get himself in this position from sitting up (which isn't quite graceful but he seems to like it until he wants to sit back up again). It is really cute and fun to watch cause he seems so proud of himself. The last few days he is trying to move himself forward but just face plants it into the floor. He does that a few time then fusses because he is frustrated and probably cause his head hurts. Jared thinks he will be crawling by Thanksgiving, but I'm a little skeptical since Thanksgiving is fastly approaching. I told Jared that he will probably crawl the day after Thanksgiving and he told me that it would just figure. I'm thinking closer towards Christmas. Either way it is really exciting!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I found you finally!! He'll get there before you know it and then you will wish he would go back to just sitting! He looks so much like Jared in that video. What a cutie!!
-Lisa
Post a Comment