
This is the infamous gender shot. The ultrasound tech assurred me that we were definetly having a girl. Although I will have them double check when I go for another ultrasound at the end of March.

This is a profile picture of Girl Andersen....and yes we still have no idea what we are going to name her. Jared and I compared this profile to Ian's and they are extremely similar (I think they are identical..but Jared is hopeful that this baby will look a little more like him than me.)
This ultrasound was a little better than Ian's. Ian was moving all over the place and the tech had a really hard time finding the necessary things. This baby was totally chill and very well behaved....I'm hopeful that will still be the case when she arrives. Besides it was nice not having an ultrasound probe jabbed into your side to "hold" the baby still. :)



1 comment:
Congrats!! It's good to see your cute family growing.
Post a Comment