Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Drum Roll Please....

Well the results are in from my ultrasound today. We are having a girl!! I"m really excited, and glad to level out the playing field. I will try to post pictures if I can figure out how to get my parents scanner to work. As for new things with our family, there really isn't anything new going on. Ian is still a ball of energy and doesn't stop till it is time for bed. Jared is working really hard all the time to provide for us, and I am trying to keep my house clean from the tazmanian devil I call Ian. :) Other than that it is just the same old stuff going on here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! It's a girl!!! I am so excited for you. You wanted Ian to be a girl, and now look your getting your way, it's always just a matter of time..right:) Cabes going to be excited too. Try not to go crazy on clothes, its going to be hard there is so much cute stuff. Even cheap stuff is cute, cause its PINK! I wish I was there to throw you a pink shower. Congrats!! Love ya.

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Yay!!! Congrats guys! You're getting your little girl...how fun! I agree with Sandi, wish we could throw you a girly shower, those are always so much fun! Love ya guys!