cute cute cute!!! He is soo big! How adorable! We sure hope you guys are doing good, it has been way too long, I am hoping to catch up a bit on my blog:)
So CUTE! So, I don't know what happened when we moved, but I never had your blog--I didn't know you HAD a blog, and then I ran across your names on the Langstons' blog, and I was like, oh, I want to check them out! I can't believe baby Ian has turned one! And you graduated! Wow, this is a lot of exclamation points! Anyway, I'm so happy I am back in touch with you guys--you rock! Tell Jared we still remember how he was the ONLY guy that came to help us move last summer when we left the village. What a guy.
Jared and I have been married for 8 and a half years. We have two super cute kids, Ian and Lyndsey.
Jared keeps busy teaching music at Cyprus High School. While I work at The Huntsman Cancer Hospital in their ICU, and preparing for Nursing School. So needless to say there is always something going on.
2 comments:
cute cute cute!!! He is soo big! How adorable! We sure hope you guys are doing good, it has been way too long, I am hoping to catch up a bit on my blog:)
So CUTE! So, I don't know what happened when we moved, but I never had your blog--I didn't know you HAD a blog, and then I ran across your names on the Langstons' blog, and I was like, oh, I want to check them out! I can't believe baby Ian has turned one! And you graduated! Wow, this is a lot of exclamation points! Anyway, I'm so happy I am back in touch with you guys--you rock! Tell Jared we still remember how he was the ONLY guy that came to help us move last summer when we left the village. What a guy.
Post a Comment