Tuesday, December 8, 2009
It's Official!
So yes those silly rumors are true! For anyone who has seen me recently you were probably wondering why I have waited so long to say something...or you just thought I was gaining weight again. It's like my body said, ok you're pregnant and stopped fitting into my normal clothes! Jared and I are crazy and have decided to have another baby, but we are really excited! My due date is June 14th, 2010...exactly 25 months to the day apart from Ian...and I am currently starting my 13th week of pregnancy on Wednesday(tomorrow). I will try to keep everyone posted on whats going on and we will definetly announce the sex as soon as we find out. (Hopefully in 6 weeks or so.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats, I am so excited for you. Sandi told me you were pregnant but I have been waiting for you to post something before I said anything. Having two kids really isn't that hard. It takes more time to do things and go places but it's not that bad.
Congradulations you guys! How fun!
Congrats!!!! It is fun to fin your blog and catch up a little.
Post a Comment